Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Secret, Mystery, and Hope


What is beyond my shoulder, young brother?
A secret -- a secret I see...beyond the earth's watery cloak.
And of you, my friend -- what is your vision?
I perceive a ray...a ray of hope beneath the moon;
And of you, oh keeper in the middle? How do you see?
I see a mystery -- a mystery that only I know,
And it is hidden from you, oh brothers, for you are not yet strong enough to uphold it.
- Secret, Mystery, and Hope -
Portrait: William Schimmel Jr.
Lyrics: Mitch

3 Comments:

Blogger The Great Quotes said...

Hello Mitch

Very nice blog you've got!

8:49 AM  
Blogger bla said...

That's so beautiful!
Thanks for sharing...I want to have a cat now :D

The Ad Mad!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

casanova: Thank you very much! I wish I could paint/draw as good as Mr. Schimmel Jr. can. Maybe one of these days.... (snigger)

ale: Thank you! And yeah, I wish I had a cat, as well.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home